For courier or free doorstep delivery, kindly note that the point of delivery will only be up to your doorstep, with no stairs prior to that. Any requirement for further shifting will be subject to prior request due to time constraints.
The maximum waiting time is 10 minutes. After which, a failed delivery advice will be issued.
2. REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products (other than gift cards or seconds), subject to the following conditions :
– Products/Items should be UNUSED.
– Items must be returned to our warehouse within 7 days of purchase with proof of purchase
– You must provide your name and address
– The returned items must be unopened in original packaging.
– If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us.
If the return is a result of any act/oversight/negligence of the Buyer/customer and not an error by Gymsportz’s end, the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges will not be refunded. We will refund in the form of store credits/vouchers that can be used on our website for future purchases.
In situation when the order qualify for free shipping, $15 – $40 (depend on size and weight) will be deducted from the refund amount.
FAULTY ITEMS RETURNS
If an item is faulty then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges (in the condition that we are not able to repair or replace it), or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Warranty Period: Please refer to the individual product page (under product specs) for warranty period of a product.
Warranty Coverage: Homefitness.com.sg warrants to the original purchaser that each new product to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and conditions.
Period of Coverage: The Warranty on product runs for the particular period stated to the original purchaser. This is a Parts-Only Warranty, labor / shipping is not included unless stated.Homefitness.com.sg reserves the right to inspect damaged parts for misuse.
Limitations on Warranty (does not cover):
– Damage from accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, negligence, introduction of foreign objects into the product, unauthorised modifications or alterations to the product.
– Removed or altered serial numbers, failure to follow the manufacturer’s instruction and external causes including third party actions, fire, theft, insects, animals, exposure to weather conditions, extreme temperature, earthquake, flood, water, acts of god or consequential loss of any nature.
– Used in commercial setting or rental basis.
– Unauthorised repairs and/or parts.
– Breakdowns which are not reported withing the term of this agreement.
– Failure as a result from rust or corrosion on any covered product or part.
– Damage incurred while moving the product to another location.
For claiming of Warranty of defective part:
1. Submit a picture of the defective part to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Service: (Your Order number)”
A.) The picture should be taken at a distance such that the defective part is visible and enough of the surrounding parts to identify the defective parts proper location on the machine. For example, if the defective part is a cable, pulley, upholstery etc., please do not take pictures of the element alone but for instance a cable and a stand to which a given cable is attached.
B.) Name the picture files (e.g. 1,2,3 or A, B, C …) so that an e-mail description of the defective part will clearly relate to the number / letter of the certain picture, e.g. “I hereby notify of the damage of the cable presented in picture No. 1 and two new cables are needed.” If the picture presents e.g. more than one cable, pulley etc., and the defective part is not clearly identifiable, please mark with an arrow if possible.
C.) If it is not possible to take a picture of the complained part, please provide a detailed description of the product’s damage including any part numbers, etc…
For assistance with assembly or to order replacement parts, email us at email@example.com or simply give us a call.