- Inversion therapy puts gravity to work for you by placing your body in line to relieve many forms of back and neck pain. In addition, it re-hydrates discs, reduces nerve pressure, realign weight bearing skeleton and rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement. The EP 550 offers easy assembly, stable base and smooth, quiet rotation.
Certified Quality: Only Teeter meets the NEW UL® 1647 standard. Unlike previous UL certifications, the new standard is designed to test the unique function of the inversion table and simulate “real world” use, evaluating key safety factors such as:
- Cycle testing to a minimum of 30,000 repetitions
- Weight load testing to a minimum 400% safety factor
- Ankle closure endurance testing to a minimum of 30,000 repetitions
- Top-speed rotation testing at the maximum rated user weight to ensure integrity under extreme conditions.
Top Rated: In a report by an engineering group evaluating top brand inversion tables against the UL 1647 requirements, Teeter Hang Ups® was rated #1 across all categories. During a test to simulate actual use, Teeter cycled for over 25 years of use by a family of two without failure while all others suffered catastrophic failure resulting from broken or torn metal at less than 2 ½ years. In the weight load test, Teeter held 4.8 times is rated weight capacity without failure while one brand collapsed under a load of only 180 lbs and the strongest at just 1.5 times its rated user weight!
(EXCELLENT CONDITION )
WARRANTY 05 YEARS FRAME
02 YEARS PARTS
LEASING AVAILABLE $90/MONTH
TERMS MIN 06 MONTHS
FREE DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLING