X3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer
- No matter how hard you push yourself on the X3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer, its WhisperStride™ technology keeps things remarkably quiet while delivering a smooth, fluid motion. Contact heart rate hand sensors on the stationary handlebars let you track your workout progress as you’re pushing through each stage of your workout. And the Basic Workouts Console provides an extremely easy-to-use interface with the essential workout programs you’ll need to maintain an effective fitness regimen.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors on the ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar (Wireless heart rate monitoring system with chest strap included with Advanced Console)
- Total-body workout with synchronized upper- and lower-body movement.
- Effort is dispersed to your legs and arms, so you can burn more calories with less perceived exertion
- Whisper eStride™ technology employs self-aligning ball bearings to create a quiet, fluid motion that is perfect for the home environment.
- ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
- Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack
- CoachZone offers GluteToner™ and ArmToner™ Workouts Enhancements that coaches you to train different muscle groups
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Maximum Step-up Height: 7″ (18cm)
- Unit Length: 81″ (206 cm)
- Unit Width: 30″ (76 cm)
- Unit Height: 59″ (150 cm)
- Unit Weight: 215 lbs (98 kg)
- Stride Length: 20″
- Power Requirements: Plug-in (All major voltage configurations)
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, GS/TUV, UL
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frame, 3-year on parts, 1-year on labor (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)
- Frame: 1.5″ x 3″ (3.75 cm x 7.5 cm) robotically-welded steel frame
- Pedals: 16″ x 7″ (41 cm x 18 cm) oversized pedals w/ comfort foam insert
- Resistance System: Eddy current