TuffStuff’s Dual Stack Functional Trainer (MFT-2700) is a commercially rated heavyweight machine manufactured with industrial components and modern elements to compliment any gym or fitness studio setting. The MFT-2700 features dual 200lbs. steel weight stacks and a heavyweight 2” x 4” oval steel frame that has been constructed from 11-gauge tubular steel and 7-gauge precision laser-cut adjustment plates.
The main frame footprint is less than 16 sq. ft., the most space conscious dual stack functional trainer on the market.
The MFT-2700 offers extreme versatility and enables users to perform an unlimited number of functional fitness, sport specific, bodybuilding and rehabilitation exercises.
- Premium aluminum pulleys: 4½” sealed ball-bearing premium pulleys.
- Weight stacks: Two (2) 200lbs. steel weight stacks.1/4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs. resistance increments and 96 inches of extended cable travel.
- Hydraulically supported arms: enable seamless and safe vertical adjustments.
- Extension arms: Pivot arm offers 150º (14 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments.
- Swivel Pulleys: Rotating swivel pulley brackets provide 360º of unrestricted vertical, horizontal, diagonal and rotational resistance trajectories.
- Open frame design: accessible for wheelchairs, workout benches and stability balls.
- Main frame footprint: less than 16 sq. ft., the most space conscious dual stack functional trainer on the market.
|Dimensions||63 x 118 x 83 in|
|Home Lifetime Warranty||HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*|
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
* See Owner’s Manual for details.
|Light Commercial Warranty||LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY|
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
|Frame||2 x 4” 11-gauge tubular oval steel main frame and 7-gauge laser-cut adjustment plates.|
|Pivot Arms||Pivot arm offers 150º (15 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments.|
Hydraulically supported pivot arms and spring loaded selector handles make adjusting safe, simple, quick and easy.
Rotating swivel pulley brackets provide 360º of unrestricted motion – vertical, horizontal, or diagonal rotational resistance trajectories.
|Cables||1/8″ USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance fitness cable provides ultra smooth friction-free travel.|
|Pulleys||Features high strength aluminum pulleys with sealed ball bearings that are maintenance free and virtually indestructible.|
|Weight Stacks||Two (2) 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. 1:4 ratio delivers2.5 lbs. resistance increments and 96 inches of extended cable travel.|