TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes the Dual Adjustable Pulley System (CDP-300) which offers a unique dual resistance ratio, single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance, and dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance. The CDP-300’s open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
- Compact, space saving patented corner design to fit in any facility size.
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulleys cable station.
- Unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance, or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance.
- Welded knurled nickel plated fixed multi-grip pull-up bar station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
- CDP-300’s open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
- Full length steel protective steel weight stack enclosures.
- Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap.
- Includes two 150 lbs. steel weight stack (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
|Dimensions||50 x 50 x 83 in|
|Home Lifetime Warranty||HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
*See Owner’s Manual for details.
|Light Commercial Warranty||LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
|Weight Stacks||Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)|
|Frame||2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
|Finish||Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.|
|Other Specs||3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2″ sealed bearings and 1″ solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.