TuffStuff’s Evolution Corner Multi-Functional Trainer with Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225) features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with a swivel rotating handle, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, as well as for rehab equipment, workout benches and for stability balls.
The CXT-225 Smith Press attachment is an optional add-on to the Evolution CXT-200, which bolts onto the frame structure and base (MSRP: $1,389.00). The encased self-aligning heavy duty linear bearings press system includes angled weight prongs to maximize corner usage. Fifteen (15) Smith bar catches and safety stops allow heavy plate loaded barbell exercises to be performed safely. The Press bar can be secured on the highest peg for pull-ups and to allow unrestricted use of the cable stations.
- Three separate cable stations offering unlimited exercise options
- Space saving and compact, designed to fit in a corner
- Combination dual adjustable cable station with quick change trigger style adjustments
- Includes Fixed Lat and Low Row cable stations
- Features TuffStuff’s unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Includes Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
- Includes CXT-225 Smith Press attachment (MSRP: $1,389.00)
- Smith Press bar can be secured on the highest peg for pull-ups
- Fifteen (15) Smith bar catches allow safe heavy plate loaded barbell exercises
|Dimensions||66 x 79 x 84 in|
|Home Lifetime Warranty||HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*|
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
*See Owner’s Manual for details.
|Light Commercial Warranty||LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY|
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
|Weight Stacks||Two (2) 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs. available)|
|Frame||2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.|
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
|Finish||Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.|
|Other Specs||3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.|
3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2″ sealed bearings and 1″ solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.