The Evolution Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200) features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with a swivel rotating handle, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the CXT-200 frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, as well as for rehab equipment, workout benches and for stability balls.
- Three separate cable stations offering unlimited exercise options
- Space saving and compact, designed to fit in a corner
- Combination dual adjustable cable station with quick change trigger style adjustments
- Includes Fixed Lat and Low Row cable stations
- Features TuffStuff’s unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Includes Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
- Upgrade both weight stacks to 200 lbs.
- Add Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225)
|Dimensions||44 x 79 x 84 in|
|Home Lifetime Warranty||HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*|
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
*See Owner’s Manual for details.
|Light Commercial Warranty||LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY|
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
|Weight Stacks||Two (2) 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional 200 lbs.)|
|Frame||2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.|
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
|Cables||3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.|
|Finish||Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.|
|Other Specs||3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.|
1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2″ sealed bearings and 1″ solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.