TUFFSTUFF EVOLUTION CORNER MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TRAINER WITH SMITH PRESS (CXT-225)
Free Delivery! installation is included.
TuffStuff’s Evolution Corner Multi-Functional Trainer with Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225) features dual weight stacks and three separate cable stations. Offering unlimited exercise options in one space saving, patented and compact corner machine.
The CXT-225 Smith Press attachment bolts onto the Evolution CXT-200 frame structure and base. The self-aligning heavy duty press system comes equipped with linear bearings for smooth bar movement, 15 bar catches, and angled weight prongs to maximize corner usage.
- Space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Includes Smith Press attachment (CXT-225)
- (15) Smith Press bar catches allow safe heavy plate loaded exercises
- (3) separate cable stations for nearly unlimited functional training
- Fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles
- Fixed Lat and Low Row stations for single or dual arm movements
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Wide base of the frame accessible for workout benches and stability balls
- Two (150 lb) weight stacks (optional 200 lb weight stack available)
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 for extended cable travel
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack
- Includes lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, & ankle strap
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
|Dimensions||66 × 79 × 84 in|
|Home Warranty|| |
2 years on Parts & Frame
|Light Commercial Warranty|| |
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
|Cable Ratio|| |
The CXT-225 contains an adjustable cable ratio of 1:4 or 1:2. The 1:4 cable ratio provides extended cable travel while enabling micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
|Weight Stacks|| |
Two (2) 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb available)
|Other Specs|| |
3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish guide rods.
1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46,042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.