The WaterRower A1 is hand crafted in solid Ash and features an Aluminium monorail design. It is fitted with the basic A1 Monitor. Each machine is unstained but hand finished with Danish Oil.
In Use: H: 20″ / 51cm L: 84″ / 212cm W: 22″ / 56.5cm
Stored: H: 84″ / 212cm L: 20″ / 51cm W: 22″ / 56.5cm
Weight: Dry: 61lbs / 28kg Wet*: 98lbs / 44.5kg
Benefits of the WaterRower
A Lifelong Investment
– Making it the perfect investment for your health.
Unique WaterFlywheel with
– Self-regulating resistance is suitable for any user.
Award Winning Design
– Making it the best Rower for home and institute.
– Designed to be non-instrusive.
– Compact footprint and stores upright.
– Unlike chain driven air rowing machines, there is no need to oil chains or clean vents.
No Running Costs
– No external power required.
– Handcrafted from sustainably managed hardwoods.
– For simplistic operation with Quickstar functionality.
05 YEARS WARRANTY ON FRAME
02 YEARS WARRANTY ON PARTS